Carter's appointed for office refurbishment in Leeds!
We are delighted to announce our appointment working for Nederman LTD providing a number of building surveying and architectural design services including a drone roof survey, measured survey and providing an architectural building development plan. Click on each image heading to see what each service includes.
- Provide photographic roof survey of warehouse using a drone and recommend remedial repairs.
- Complete measured survey of existing offices, warehouse, workshops and external areas. Providing detailed existing plans internally and externally.
- We will recommend areas which are in poor condition or would benefit improvement and advise on suitable remedial repairs or replacement such as roofs, walls, windows, doors, and floor coverings etc.
- Provide detailed proposed plans for remodelling works including toilet's, canteen's and office areas.
- Assist on space planning for office furniture and recommend layouts and show this in 3D.
- This will be presented as an overall development plan for the premises. Areas will be shown in phases of works such as year 1, year 2 and year 3.
- This is an effective way to plan any building refurbishment works and saves areas which have recently been refurbished being affected by any future works.
- We will also be advising on Building Control requirements making sure proposed plans confirm to Building Regulations and statutory requirements.
- Under the CDM regulations we will be acting as the Principal Designer making sure health and safety has been minimised during the design stages and during construction.
Nederman LTD is a world leading supplier and developer of products and solutions within the environmental technology sector who provide industrial air filtration products across the UK and Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for Carter's providing our building surveying expertise and architectural knowledge to enhance and improve their work space.
If you require a similar service to not hesitate to get in touch!